Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WINDOWS XP SPEED PERFORMANCE

For WindowsXP users who want to speed up Windows XP performance, here I want to share my little experience about the registry in Windows XP.

Previously I've ever had to post an article that explains about the registry. and maybe for you who do not know the function of the windows registry itself certainly very confused.

The advantages of the post I wrote this course very helpful for those of you who are totally blind about the registry. because I will explain as detailed as possible step by step and complete with printscrentnya ...

All you need to remember, backuplah your registry first. so any time you make a mistake in the registry not confusion so stay Balikin kesemula aja pake backupan file earlier. & Do not forget all the changes we do in the registry will be seen the results when we've done a restart or log off the system or our computers.

Well, I'm not going to extend my Intro, ntar all of you who have actually confused or even bored with words - words I could say chaotic reply .... hehehehe ...

Here I want to Change the pace When Delay When Opening Menu, so that your computer does not seem lemot.

Initial steps go into the registry menu by typing regedit in the program runing.
Start-Run then type regedit



Once entered into the registry simply select HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Control Panel - Desktop
Then double-click on the MenuShowDelay and change the number of original data values 400
a number smaller. (The smaller the faster) and here I change the number zero (0).



After you modify the registry, your next step change in system performance. go to control panel-system and select the Advanced tab. and select settings.

After select settings, remove the check mark is there on the Visual effects except last but four options as shown below.




Restart your computer and feel perbedannya by clicking start-All Programs. when you picking me think the program does not require longer time to wait when loading ...


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message here..