Sunday, October 25, 2009

Displaying Show Hiden files in non-enabled by the virus

Here I want to share a little of my experience in dealing with a virus. At first I had difficulty in displaying my Hiden files that I accidentally Hiden, because filnya Hiden show option disabled by the virus.

Every time I select the tools show Hiden files and folders he can not work anymore, because the virus is automatically transferred directly to the do not show Hiden files and folders and so on, until my files that I accidentally Hiden I can not show.

But after I tried and tried to install some anti-virus is not there is also a susceptible or able to restore my complaint. But when I try to Install anti-virus turned out to semadav direct result jreng, aka recovered as usual. My files that I accidentally Hiden could eventually appear again.

From my reading refrensi reply stated there was SmadAV is Indonesia which focuses Antivirus protection and are able to thoroughly cleaning the viruses are widespread in Indonesia, so the better.

For my friends who have complaints like mine you can visit our site and download the official semadav.net.


Good luck, and before I apologize if any mistakes or lack of opinion skewer with all friends. Because once again this is only based on my experience alone, and it never hurts to try.
thanks ...
Learn more... Norton Internet Security 2010 1-User/3PC,
AVG Anti-Virus V8.5 - 2 Year Subscription [OLD VERSION]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message here..